The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.The lawyers make us doo this crap, so here’s a reminder of our terms of service.
- We currently doo pick ups for Sioux Falls, Tea, Harrisburg and Brandon, South Dakota.
- During certain times of year, leaves, long grass or patches of snow can cover doo and we can only pick up what’s visible at the time of cleaning.
- We doo not pick up leaves or grass clippings. We only remove the dog doo picked up during service.
- Picking up doo around rocks, gravel and chipped wood landscaping can be difficult and given the challenges of the terrain, we cannot guarantee there will not be remnants left.
- The DooCrew must be contacted within 24 hours of a cleaning if you have questions about a particular visit. Doo to the nature of Mother Nature’s business, our four-legged clientele doo not stop dooing their business, and after 24 hours it is difficult to assess service.
- If you would like to opt-out of our Twitter/Four Square notification, please let us know.
- Even though we love pooches, for the DooCrew’s safety, please be sure your pet is inside or kenneled for your cleaning.
- Pets must be current on vaccinations.
- Please be sure any fence or gate is unlocked or we’re aware of how to access your yard. If we cannot get into the yard, you may be billed for service.
- If your yard is not ready to be cleaned doo to snow, please notify us within 24 hours of the service date to be scheduled to a different day, otherwise you may be billed.
- Continuing service families will continue to receive cleanings and be billed until written notice is given for cancellation. Cancellation notification must be received 48 hours prior to scheduled cleaning date.
- Past doo accounts may be subject to finance charges or sent to collections.
- If weather conditions require cancellation or rescheduling of service, please check twitter.com/DooGooders or facebook.com/DooGooders. Routes not completed doo to weather conditions will not be charged.
- By purchasing a poo clean up, you have accepted the terms and provisions outlined above.